Following the step below will allow you to make callus through your computer using the Gmail/Hangouts interface.
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Under Chat, select Chat on or Chat off.
- Click Save Changes.
- You should now have a window on the left side of your screen that looks similar to below with three Icons at the bottom
6. Click on the phone Icon to initiate a phone call
7.Dial the phone number
8. Press enter or click the call button.
9. you will now be asked to enter your phone number. YOUR PHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE USED TO MAKE CALLS! It is only required as a way to verify the registration and that you are not a automated bot.
10. A code will be sent to your cell phone number via text. Enter that code into the field provided and click verify
Repeat steps 6-8 to complete phone calls using hangouts