Instructions on how to enter students in GradeCam as a teacher.
- Log in to GradeCam using your GradeCam credentials.
- Select "Rosters" from the menu bar at the top of the page.
- On the Rosters' page, select the class you want to add a student to.
- Click "Add Student" at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the student's first and last name and then enter Student ID provided by the school for the Student ID and GradeCam ID.
- Click "SAVE"
- The Student will now be included in the class you select in step 2. However the student's grade cannot be exported into Progress Book.
**Click on the attached article for instructions and screen shots.