If you are not receiving calls or calls are going straight to voicemail, it is possible your phone is in Do Not Disturb mode. Here is how to disable DnD.
- Lift the handset.
- Dial *79#
- Wait for the call to end.
- Do Not Disturb is now disabled via the star code.
Via the Phone Interface
- Press the CIRCLE key (menu key)
- Select PREFERENCE
- Arrow down until you highlight DO NOT DISTURB.
- Press the RIGHT or LEFT arrow until DISABLE DND is selected.
- Press the SAVE softkey.
- Press the EXIT softkey
- Press the HOME softkey